Major release! We recommend to use this on a fresh WP install! Back up your previous version before updating!
Our theme is now Gutenberg ready! But what does that mean?
As you might already know Gutenberg is the name of WordPress’ new official content editor which will replace TinyMCE probably in WordPress version 5.0. So we removed our Visual Layout Builder because we’ll have Gutenberg for that job. We updated all our scripts and stylings in WP admin so our custom meta boxes appear properly with Gutenberg. Also some of our demo pages were recreated with Gutenberg.
We follow the development closely and we will keep this theme compatible with the new editor. In the long run we’re planning to create our own custom Gutenberg blocks to replace shortcodes and other functionalities.
Version 1.3.0 – May 1, 2018. – Major update!
* Update: added Gutenberg support (v2.7.0) * Update: removed Visual Layout Builder, because we'll have Gutenberg for the job * Update: removed post format custom boxes, theme will pull out the required link/object/media from the content (https://coDex.wordpress.org/*ost_Formats#Supported_Formats) * Update: renamed all page templates from page-*.php to template-*.php, here is why: http://jeSpervanengelen.com/*age-templates-in-wordpress-template-hierarchy/ * Update: refactored, more DRY code * Update: all metaboxes in page and post editor * Update: ThemePrince shortcodes plugin * Update: Revolution Slider plugin * Update: Contact Form 7 plugin * Update: WooCommerce fine tunings * Fix: widget area settings will not be lost after applying changes on multiple page/post
Version 1.2.4 – Dec 22, 2017.
* Fixed deprecated codes, notices * Theme is now compatible with PHP 7 * Updated WooCommerce files and stylings * Updated child theme * Updated Revolution slider
Version 1.2.3 – Sep 20, 2016.
* Update: sample content importer now uses WP_filesystem instead of file_get_contents() * Fix: theme check fix where needed * Update: TGMPA updated to ThemeForest compatible version * Update: WooCommerce template update * Update: revolution slider
Version 1.2.2 – June 12, 2016.
* Update: Revolution Slider * Update: FontAwesome * Fix: Sample content importer allow_url_fopen check
Version 1.2.1 – Apr 6, 2016.
* Fix: WooCommerce add to cart button fix * Fix: WooCommerce image viewer * Fix: footer icons now appear properly * Update: TP Shortcodes plugin * Fix: right primary menu custom styling
Version 1.2.0 – Mar 30, 2016.
* Update: TP Shortcode plugin * Update: RevSlider update to 5.2.1 and documentation update * Update: FontAwesome * Update: Contact Form 7 * Fix: Post social icon styling * Fix: Post comments now breaks properly on a wide page * Fix: Widget area override fixes * Fix: Shortcode generator / maps: info window fix, auto add pixel unit to height value if only number is set * Fix: Image viewer now accepts all content images which are clickable links, also supports jetpack gallery * New: new portfolio post format which doesn't show blog post info and comments
Version 1.1.8 – Mar 6, 2016.
* New header style added: logo on left, menu on right * WooCommerce updates: stylings, templates * New option for uploading @2x retina logo * .mo/.po file updates
Version 1.1.7 – Dec 15, 2015.
* Fix: VLB is now disabled on custom post type editor pages
Version 1.1.6 – Oct 22, 2015.
* Fix: VLB and classic editor * Update: Revolution Slider 5.1 * Update: ThemePrince shortcodes plugin 1.3 -- call to action style #2 button target now works * Fix: toggle shortcode in TinyMCE * Info added to content editor: you either use the Visual Layout Builder or TinyMCE and shortcode generator * Update: documentation
Version 1.1.5 – Oct 16, 2015.
* Fix: child theme * Fix: force HTML mode at TinyMCE load, so visual mode won't break VLB content
Version 1.1.4 – Sep 1, 2015.
* Fix: gallery image viewer * Fix: gallery image styling in TinyMCE editor
Version 1.1.3 – Aug 26, 2015.
* Fix: switching between classic and layout builder and now the builder keeps the content on Save
Version 1.1.2 – Aug 25, 2015.
* fix: new WP update caused some issue in the Layout Builder (TypeError: switchEditors.switchto is not a function) * fix: WP_widget() is deprecated notice problem solved in debug mode * fix: child theme's style.css update * fix: now it saves layout builder content properly when you click on Save Draft button * fix: video is now responsive in the full width slider * new: added product category and subcategory below the titles in product list * new: if there's no content, the content area will be hidden on full width slider
Version 1.1.1 – June 30, 2015.
* Fix: False theme update notification in WP admin - Appearance - Themes
Version 1.1.0 – June 3, 2015.
* New! TinyMCE upgrade: visual appearance of all shortcodes in visual tab (if you don't use Visual Builder) * New! Added shortcode generator below TinyMCE for those who prefer the original content editing method (without the Visual Builder) * New! Full width slider: in responsive mode it has now smaller height so images will appear better * New! Full width slider: new option to add a still replacement image for responsive mode * New! Sharing options in posts became global, so you don't have to check them 1-by-1 for each posts * Fix: Image viewer now shows the whole image properly * Fix: Portfolio page didn't always show the proper categories * Update: Theme uses the native shortcode from now on
Version 1.0.7 – May 8, 2015.
* TGMPA plugin activation update * Revolution slider update * Custom widget area fix in widget_areas.inc.php * Portfolio page settings fix: unchecking an option wasn't saved
Version 1.0.6 – April 1, 2015.
* New! Portfolio page & shortcode: if post format is a link, on click it opens the link, not the post * New! If there is a featured image set for a page, now the image will appear above the content * Center align image fix * Fix: unexpected T_Function PHP error in some PHP environment * Fix: if no widget area is set for sidebar on a page, it still showed up * Call to action shortcode: added target attribute for button link * Visual layout builder fix: content wasn't saved after clicking Save Draft button
Version 1.0.5 – February 2, 2015.
* Fixed navigation in archive & search results * In galleries the images are now always links to image file to avoid image viewing issues
Version 1.0.4 – January 29, 2015.
* Fix: is_product() function error in footer.php * Sample content error message fine tuning
Version 1.0.3 – January 28, 2015.
* Now you can add target attribute for links in footer area * Pagination works now on category pages * Comments are now allowed on pages * Better page control styling on small devices * Better list styling * WooCommerce 2.3 update: theme is now compatible with the latest version of this plugin * Now you can add sideber and footer widget areas to product pages globally or one-by-one * Updated documentation: how to update Revolution Slider
Version 1.0.2 – December 3, 2014.
* Images in Full Width Slider caption are now responsive * Links now work in Full Width Slider * Footer section now allows img tag attributes like class * RevSlider updated to 4.6.5 * Added a new Team members page to sample content
Version 1.0.1 – November 22, 2014.
* Fixed layout break when footer widget areas were active * PHP notices fixed * Demo importer update: added new enviroment check. PHP allow_url_fopen setting must be enabled on your server for import.Source